Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
School Hours: Go to the library and sign-in on the computer for the "help desk". Then ask library staff for assistance.
Evenings and Weekends: email email@example.com
Turn on your Chromebook and ensure it is connected to WiFi. (Do not sign in to your Chromebook yet)
- Click Apps (lower left hand corner of screen)
- Click Hamilton Password Reset
- Click Change Password, enter the username and your current password on the first screen
- Click Next, follow the instructions to choose and type a new password
- Click Change.
Chromebook Fully Charged - But Won't Turn On
- Plug in Chromebook
- Hold "refresh" and "power" buttons for 30 seconds
- Plug in again
- Close Chromebook cover
- Open Chromebook cover
- Check battery percentage
- Charge if needed
(image is pointing to the "refresh" button (4th from left) and "power" button)
PaperCut now available on Chromebooks!
Check your print count.
Students start the semester with 350 pages.
Connecting- Android Phone to wifi
- EAP Method = PEAP
- CA certificate = Unspecified
- Some Android and Chromebook devices require you to select Do Not Check
- Enter your Identity (username) and Password, then connect