Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
STUDENT LINK - enter your Google email address and password
Be sure to login with your school Google email address and password.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Paque in the IMC
Why use citations?
Why use NoodleTools?
- To create MLA "Works Cited" or APA "References" page.
- To learn how to appropriately use parenthetical citations (in-text references).
- So you can share your sources with your teacher electronically.
- To show your reader you've done proper research by listing sources you used to get your information.
- To be a responsible scholar by giving credit to other researchers and acknowledging their ideas.
Step 2: Creating a New Project
Step 4: Citing Database Sources
Step 6: Sorting Primary and Secondary Sources-NHD
Step 1: Creating a NoodleTools Account Tutorial
Step 3: Adding Sources to a Project and Citing Books
Step 7: Printing Your Reference Page