Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
STUDENT LINK - enter your Google email address and password
Be sure to login with your school Google email address and password.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Paque in the IMC
Step 2: Adding Sources to a Project and Citing a Book
Step 6: Printing Your Bibliography from Noodletools
Why use citations?
- To create MLA "Works Cited" or APA "References" page.
- To learn how to appropriately use parenthetical citations (in-text references).
- So you can share your sources with your teacher electronically.
- To show your reader you've done proper research by listing sources you used to get your information.
- To be a responsible scholar by giving credit to other researchers and acknowledging their ideas.
Step 1: Creating a NoodleTools Account and New Project
Step 3: Citing SIRS Database Sources
Step 5: Citing World Book Online Articles and Using Quick Cite in Noodletools